HorseDream® USA "The Art Of Leadership" (Face-to-face)
The Art of Leadership ~ A One Day Horse Assisted Education Program
Date: May 22, 2021
Time: 10 am - 4:30 pm
Tuition per person: $895
Leadership is an integral part of every life and occurs in relationship to someone or something. On a personal level leadership is about how we lead our own lives. At an organizational level, leadership encourages others towards top performance and unity of purpose.
"The Art of Leadership" is designed to encourage change towards what best serves ourselves and what we care about , and the people we lead. In our leadership practice with horses, the horse reflects immediately (and moment to moment), how effectively (or not) we are leading them. Horses have no agenda for us, they are not impressed by our standing or status, they simply reflect back our excellence or our incongruence. The slightest shift in our actions is acknowledged by the horse and cues us to move from ineffective leadership to highly effective and sustainable leadership practices and strategies.
Horses and the horse sense they offer up to us may allow us to see our growth and learning in a new light and become a metaphor for how we are leading change in our own lives, our families, our communities and our world.
Horse Assisted Leadership development offers a wide range of benefits.
- Our clients report beneficial outcomes, and reoccurring themes:Increased Self Confidence
- Strengthen Communication (Verbal and Non-Verbal)
- Clarity and Unification of Purpose (Goals)
- Becoming Response-able and Accountable
- 360-degree Awareness/Increased Awareness/ New Perspectives
- Increased Efficiency, Resilience and Presence
- Develop Trust and Respect
- Identifying/Developing/Flourishing Your Unique Leadership Style
- Leadership as a “Felt” Experience
- The Power of Shared Leadership
- Flexible/Fluid Leadership Approaches
- Ability to Lead in Uncertainty
- More Effective Leaders for Our Teams
- Who can benefit from this program?Presidents & Vice Presidents
- Directors, Managers and Team Leaders
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
- Business Consultants
- Executive Coaches
- Human Resource and Learning Professionals
- Trainers and Facilitators Incorporating Horses into Leadership / Self Development Programs
All activities with horses are facilitated on the ground in a safe and supportive environment. There is no horseback riding in this program. “The Art of Leadership” can be custom designed for your business, as part of your off-site, retreat, or for a group or organization.